My job is to create meaningful solutions to help people and organizations with technology – but the more human content we can include the better!
I like things that move forward, rational arguments, statistics, developing for fun, and testing all the products that pass through my hands. My motivators: freedom of action, team work, working smarter, making progress.
Apart from that I’m a happy dad, I like sci-fi, cooking, reading, running, and traveling.
Since december 2007
- Product management: strategy, design, and ongoing development of functionalities at DoYouBuzz
- Project management: internal organization (agile methods), and prioritizing
- Community: user relationships, writing articles
- Strategy and organization of the company
ESSCA Business School
- In charge of 18h of teaching
- Audience: Master 2, major webmarketing
- Creation and development of a crowdsourced factchecking plateform.
Benchmark Group (L'Internaute / Journal du Net)
to november 2007
- Scientific magazine (print and web) for the general public distributed in high schools through out the greater Paris area until 2007.
- Co-built project and the non-profit organization
- Led fund-raising activities, technical and editorial conception and recruitment efforts
Science and Technologies: Project Management. Graduated Valedictorian.
INSSET de St Quentin
to june 2002
Equivalent to B.S. Graduated with honors.
AnalyticsGoogle Analytics, KissMetrics, MixPanel: there are a variety of tools to track, analyze and understand user behavior. I have used Google Analytics for many years (custom variables, events, ecommerce conversion) and Kiss Metrics for finer monitoring (cohort analysis, hover conversion funnels, A/B testing).
Agile methodsagile methods have interested me for over five years (reading, conferences) and I use it in my daily work at DoYouBuzz (Scrum for several years, and more recently Kanban). I also give courses on the subject at ESSCA (Master’s degree).
PHPI started using PHP during my studies and I still use this programing language for personal projects (I don't code professionally, just for fun). I especially use PHP with frameworks such as FuelPHP or Laravel.
QualityPHPUnit, Selenium, Behat & Mink, Travis, Jenkins
AutomationContinuous Integration (Travis Jenkins), automating development tasks (Grunt)